ss_blog_claim=3b54df0ab0b481d43f242f703150aa8a

MY EXPERIENCES... MY LEARNINGS... MY THOUGHTS... MY OPINIONS... MY LIFE AS A STUDENT NURSE...

I ♥ PayPerPost!



I just ♥ PayPerPost! It's the best way to earn money online! I have never regretted joining and I get to post about topics that I want and review products that I trust and get paid to do it! Click the banners to join now! You won't regret it! I already earned around $100 in just 3 months! How cool is that?

Google

Friday, February 1, 2008

Medical-Surgical Nursing Book as a Sleeping Aid



Moving at the speed of Nursing... This slogan seems so ironic in my case. I am guilty of sometimes using my medical-surgical (MS) book as a sleeping aid. I can't help it sometimes, I realized that reading MS could stimulate me to sleep.

I know that this is a bad habit so I'm trying to break it. I really should pull myself together because there's only a few weeks left before finals and I'm still unprepared and my quizzes are very low.

It would be a miracle if I passed MS at all. But I would make up for my wasted time by studying more: this is my promise.

No comments:

My Nurse's Notes: