ss_blog_claim=3b54df0ab0b481d43f242f703150aa8a

MY EXPERIENCES... MY LEARNINGS... MY THOUGHTS... MY OPINIONS... MY LIFE AS A STUDENT NURSE...

I ♥ PayPerPost!



I just ♥ PayPerPost! It's the best way to earn money online! I have never regretted joining and I get to post about topics that I want and review products that I trust and get paid to do it! Click the banners to join now! You won't regret it! I already earned around $100 in just 3 months! How cool is that?

Google

Friday, January 25, 2008

My New Blog


Finally I am able to come up with a new blog about my life and experiences as a nursing student. I want to share the pain and suffering, the joy and laughter, and all of the things that my chosen profession has in store for me. I could firmly say that the nursing life is monotonous. The everyday experiences as a student nurse is always new, exciting, and quite interesting. The requirements, duty in the ward, 8-hour-straight brain-melting lectures and exams, and the likes are just right to add zest to our lives.

So why "My Nurse's Notes" you ask? Well nurse's notes is a way that nurses in the ward or in any department in the hospital for that matter document patient responses, nursing interventions, patient health assessment, and etc. The nurses notes is a medico-legal document that narrates the interventions or actions of the nurse for the patient and what the condition of the patient was during his/her stay at the hospital.

So in short, I'm sharing to you my life as a student nurse. I hope that you would continue to accompany me in my new learnings and new adventures in nursing. ^_^

Please don't wonder why there are posts that dates back to the year 2007 and so on. I copied some posts from my personal life blog: http://vincentbautista.blogspot.com that were nursing related to here.

No comments:

My Nurse's Notes: