ss_blog_claim=3b54df0ab0b481d43f242f703150aa8a

MY EXPERIENCES... MY LEARNINGS... MY THOUGHTS... MY OPINIONS... MY LIFE AS A STUDENT NURSE...

I ♥ PayPerPost!



I just ♥ PayPerPost! It's the best way to earn money online! I have never regretted joining and I get to post about topics that I want and review products that I trust and get paid to do it! Click the banners to join now! You won't regret it! I already earned around $100 in just 3 months! How cool is that?

Google

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nurstoons




(just click on the images to enlarge)

I just want to share these comic strips about student nurses from Nurstoon.com. They may be insanely funny but they somehow hold some truth. That what makes Nurstoon.com's comic strips very interesting.

As a student nurse I also had and will continue to have many bloopers and interesting experiences and I would really love to share all of them.

So to all of you student nurses never stop dreaming and believing in our selves. Someday we will be registered nurses, I just know it. And if ever we had made some stupid mistakes along the way let's just charge it to experience and try not to make the same mistakes twice. Remember, you never learn unless you make a mistake.

No comments:

My Nurse's Notes: