ss_blog_claim=3b54df0ab0b481d43f242f703150aa8a

MY EXPERIENCES... MY LEARNINGS... MY THOUGHTS... MY OPINIONS... MY LIFE AS A STUDENT NURSE...

I ♥ PayPerPost!



I just ♥ PayPerPost! It's the best way to earn money online! I have never regretted joining and I get to post about topics that I want and review products that I trust and get paid to do it! Click the banners to join now! You won't regret it! I already earned around $100 in just 3 months! How cool is that?

Google

Friday, March 28, 2008

Writer's Block!

This is what Bloggers Look Like When We Have Writer’s Block


Aah! Oh my God! I'm having writer's block! I don't know what to post in my nursing blog anymore! Like I had thought of an idea a while ago but then it just *poof* flew away. I hate being out of school. I feel like I'm being drained of ideas and such. I know that there are so many things to write about but nothing seems to be nursing related and I want this blog to be 100% nursing or health related.

But posting this ranting won't do anything right? Wait! I just remembered the topic that I'm going to write about. It seems that my memory isn't that bad, Lol!

No comments:

My Nurse's Notes: