ss_blog_claim=3b54df0ab0b481d43f242f703150aa8a

MY EXPERIENCES... MY LEARNINGS... MY THOUGHTS... MY OPINIONS... MY LIFE AS A STUDENT NURSE...

I ♥ PayPerPost!



I just ♥ PayPerPost! It's the best way to earn money online! I have never regretted joining and I get to post about topics that I want and review products that I trust and get paid to do it! Click the banners to join now! You won't regret it! I already earned around $100 in just 3 months! How cool is that?

Google

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nurse No-Duty

Oh boy! Good thing that I don't have to go to class this summer. I went to Xavier University to get my recommendation letter (which my CI did not give to me yet huhuhu, but it's ok ^_^) and I met some of my classmates and friends. They were just from duty and boy did they look so haggard and stress looking.

Imagine 4 days straight of duty and on two days of those days you have to sleep late into the night to finish requirements for the next day. So you get to sleep at around 1:00 am and you have to wake up at 5:30 am. I know because back when I was on duty I also experienced that.


Oh well, but it beats staying at home and being intellectually stagnant and bored.

No comments:

My Nurse's Notes: